Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally! Two Weeks Worth of Entries Posted

Just a quick "WHOO!" post to announce all the entries from March 4th until today finally been published! You can either go to the right hand column and search for them there or you can click one of the following links.

Posted entries (from oldest to most recent):
- March 4: Catholic Bookstores
- March 5: These Darn Temptations
- March 6: Practicing Patience in Church
- March 7: (Fictional) Catholics in Films, T.V. Shows
- March 8: Modesty and "Old Fashioned" Ways Coming Back?
- March 9: The Show, err... Posting, Must Go On
- March 10: Today Was a Stinker
- March 11: Apathy and Insight in Mass
- March 12: In Pain; No Proper Post Today
- March 13: See? I'm Alive!
- March 14: Update from Swamp Thing
- March 15: Music Monday: Ave Maria (Schubert)
- March 16: Deadly Sins Quizzes
- March 17: Happy St. Patrick's Day

I will keep my promise to write a blog entry every day during Lent... even if they are posted a bit late. Hopefully that won't happen again. *fingers crossed* I am on schedule for once, but I want to go back and read what I skimmed previous weeks. I have Spring Break coming up in a week and a half (we get Holy Week off... in the secular Los Angeles Community College District no less) so I have hopes that some day in the near future I won't be saying "still swamped with homework" or even mention it like I have lately. I'm keeping the dream alive! lol.

Alright, I want to get to bed a bit early tonight in hopes to get most (if not all) the remaining coursework done -- that way I can enjoy my weekend. I am not going to the Religious Education Congress in Anaheim but I have plans nonetheless. :D

Thanks for having patience with me. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless.



P.S. Fingers crossed for the big announcement (hopefully) coming soon.

No comments: