Saturday, March 13, 2010

See? I'm Alive!

Sorry for the lack of posts... or, I should say, the lack of posting new entries. While I have been not been publishing them over the last week and a half, I have been writing them... or have started to. In the next day I will be going back and finish what I've started to write/publish them. I have been pretty busy the last week so that's why I haven't had time to finish them. For the exception of yesterday's post (which I did not even start due to pain), there will be one for every day since the last entry was published on March 5th.

I have also been reading a lot of Catholic literature in my microscopic free time (as well as working on my novel), so I will post reviews/thoughts on those books soon. With Spring Break coming up, expect to see posts that are longer in length. I am still awaiting to get concrete details and an 'okay' before I can announce the big news I've been mentioning from time to time. I still haven't done it because the person who is responsible making this announcement possible has been very busy and we haven't been in contact much this past week. We'll see when that happens. :)

Alright, I just woke up from a long nap and this is the first time in days I haven't been in pain, so I am going to work on the homework that's due tonight and tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a great week! Don't forget to change your clocks tonight! Spring forward or else you'll miss your usual Mass. :D

As always, thanks for reading (and checking up daily) and God Bless!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel :) I have about 5 posts still hanging out there as drafts. I need to go back and publish them too!

Melissa Cecilia said...

Hopefully they won't get overwhelming like mine almost did.