Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crosby Loggins Won!

I just saw that Crosby Loggins won the Rock the Cradle competition on MTV. I CALLED IT!!! From the first episode, I became a fan and when he was announced the winner I said "OH SNAP!" and got really excited. lol. I can't imagine how he feels but it must be incredible! I'm just so ecstatic! I can't wait to hear more of his music in the future. :D I have to admit, I thought Jesse might pull the win in the end because he seemed so popular with the ladies but I have never stopped rooting for Crosby. Whoo! :D

And that is my blog for today. lol. Sorry but I have a lot to do before bed and it's already pretty darn late. I will hopefully have a full blog tomorrow... I certainly have enough material for one. :D

Ooh, I'll post a quiz thing to make this a big longer.




What Your City Walk Means



You are optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes you do get disappointed by expecting too much.



You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable.



Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself.



You tend to be organized, logical, and methodical. You're so efficient, people often wonder how you get so much done.



Okay, back to work. Thanks for reading and God Bless. :D
.

No comments: