Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bella!

I rewatched Bella before I sent it back to Netflix and I have to say, I was sad to part from it. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FILM! If there was one film I could watch for the rest of my life, it would be this one... and you know that's saying something when I'm a cinephile (movie lover).

If you haven't already, I strong recommend/urge you to at least rent this film. I would seriously say "BUY IT!" but I know a few people would be skeptical about buying before watching so definitely rent then buy it! This is what a wonderful movie, with a beautiful message, is supposed to be like.

x
x


Click on the "x" either on this banner or on the banner on the side panel to get transported to their site. I really hope some of you readers go ahead and buy the film. It's really worth it.

Sorry for my lack of updates but things have really picked up for me. Tomorrow I'm going on a road trip to see someone who can help me with my anxiety. Please say a little prayer that the trip goes better than the last one (I got really sick last time)... and that the heat behaves because there is NO air conditioning in the office. eesh.

As always, thanks for reading and God bless. :D
.

No comments: