Saturday, February 27, 2010

XT3 Lent Calendar

Still no normal entry from me because, though I am feeling slightly better than yesterday, I have homework to catch up on... again. Oy. lol. This time it was the side effects that have kept me in bed the last couple of days... and only a portion of the time was due to my own procrastination. lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know about the XT3 Lent calendar that has been helping me (and, I'm sure, many others) stay a bit more focused this Lent. I have been more active on the site since many of my friends have given up twitter and/or Facebook but not XT3. Gotta love those Catholic social sites which only help enrich your faith while staying connected with friends. :D By the way, feel free to add me... if you can find me. ;)

And that's tonight's post. Seriously. I have Art Appreciation, World History, and Humanities to tackle (though not all at once) before tomorrow night. Thank goodness I am fairly certain at least half of it will be done by the time I go to bed tonight. :D

Hope y'all are having a great weekend. :D

Until next time, thanks for reading and God Bless.

No comments: