Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just One More Day...

Just one more day of updates... for a while, at least. Tomorrow I am back on track with my assignments. I really needed those three days I lost this week. As a result, I kicked tush on all my exams except History. I got a 5/10 (50%) because I always leave this class last since everything else is due earlier. I am revising my game plan this week, trying to finish my Creative Writing homework on Mondays since it's my easiest class. I am not going to let this one bad grade ruin things for me; I'm just going to take it as a lesson.

Normal Catholic related posts will resume tomorrow (did I already say that?) I have a lot to post; articles upon articles. I also had a VERY interesting week with sedevacantists that I would love to share. I will not trash talk anyone, I will just say exactly what I went through this week. Here's a teaser: I am apparently a heretic for acknowledging that Pope Benedict XVI is the Pope. If you're on my Facebook friends list, you already saw this but not my thoughts on it.

Alright, I have to get up in like 6 hours so I should try to catch some zzzz's. :)

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments: