Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick Update

I was taken to the Emergency Room of one of the county hospitals on Tuesday a bit after midnight and spent 14 hours there. They thought I had appendicitis but it wasn't the case (thank goodness!). I had a bunch of tests done, including a CT Scan. Anyhoo, for those of y'all who've done a CT Scan -- you know the icky liquid (the contrast) they make you take prior to the exam. That liquid has made me nauseous and totally wrecked havoc on my stomach and digestive system for the first couple of days. It's early Friday morning (18 minutes past midnight) so I don't know how I will be feeling later, but I'm hoping it's all good. Just wanted to give y'all an update because a few people have started worrying. If my friends don't hear from me in 2 days, they go into panic mode. I am fine, just a little scare. No guarantees that I will be on the rest of the weekend but hopefully I will... especially since I have a blog I really want to write. Let's just say that these days that I've been sick have really made me think... and Our Lady of Guadalupe has played a HUGE role in everything that's happened lately. :D When in need, ask for her intercession and she will deliver. Gracias, Madre Santa. :D

I hope y'all are doing well. Thanks for reading and God Bless.
.

No comments: