Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quick Update

I'm in a bit of pain (grr!) but just wanted to write a quick hello. If anyone is wondering, Liverpool did NOT go onto the finals to see Manchester United but I am SO incredibly proud of my Red men for fighting 'til the end! A lot of people were expecting me to be angry and depressed but I'm not because I'm just so proud of my team. :D

And, a BIG exciting thing that happened today -- dad had his LAST chemotherapy session, at least for a while. We're going to wait what the results of his tests are but we're optimistic that dad won't have to take chemo anymore. *fingers crossed*

Alright, well, I need to get myself back into my bed, lay down on my stomach and watch the rest of Brief Encounter (which I love -- so beautifully acted!). Thanks for reading and God Bless.
.

No comments: