Tuesday, December 30, 2014

And the Patron for 2015 is...

Thank you all for your votes. I had a couple of "write-in" votes for St. Joseph and St. Drogo as well as some tweet votes since some of you couldn't access the poll widget. After tallying them all up, St. Brigid of Ireland was still the winner.

This is the total count:
1) St. Brigid -12
2) Our Lady of Lourdes - 9
2) St. Francis de Sales - 9
3) St. Nicholas of Myra - 8
3) St. Dominic de Guzman - 8
3) St. Catherine of Alexandria - 8
4) St. Elizabeth of Hungary - 6
4) St. Albert Magnus (the Great) - 6
5) St. Bibiana - 5
5) St. Thomas Aquinas - 5
6) St. Joseph - 2
6) St. Drogo - 2


Again, thank you for helping me choose a patron for 2015. As a patroness for scholars, I'm excited to learn more about St. Brigid as I (hopefully) begin grad school this coming fall. (P.S. No, I haven't heard back from either Franciscan or Christendom but I'm still praying and hoping that one of them accepts me into their Theology M.A. program.)

I will have my annual "The Year This Nerd..." blog post up tomorrow. I'm kind of excited because... well, you'll see. ;)

Now, if you'll excuse me... I have my annual clean-a-thon to get back to before a friend gets here for some catching up. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: