Sunday, January 5, 2014

For Those Discerning the Priesthood...

Happy Epiphany Sunday, y'all. Yes, Epiphany is not technically until tomorrow but y'all know we celebrated it in Mass today. ;)

I saw this video last night on tumblr and I just had to share it. This video is about 2 years old now but it's new to me and I bet it'll be new to many people. Since I know a couple of my awesome guy friends (including two of my closest friends) are discerning the priesthood, I thought it would be a good idea to share it.



How awesome were they? Love it. Please pray for all of those wonderful young men who are discerning the priesthood. :)

Anyway, that's it for now. Yes, I broke my "no blogging on Sunday" rule just to post this fantastic video. ;)

I hope y'all are having a great weekend. Make the last couple of hours in your weekend count. ;)

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D