Monday, August 13, 2012

A True Miracle

This will be short as I am stalking the mailman (one of my friends with whom I went to school / graduated with received her diploma today so I am waiting for mine too) but I wanted to share this because it truly IS a miracle.

Does anyone remember me mentioning my cousin's grandson (who is now 9 years old), whom doctors keep giving grim prognosis to? If not, click the link. Basically, he was born blind, mute, and has a slew of other medical complications. Every time he gets sick, we think that that will be it for him, but he's a strong little man who keeps going on. Well, we found out lately that, through a miracle, he can now see. He can't communicate properly because of this disabilities but we now know that he can see! He recognizes people (including his little sister) and we know he understands what we say to him though we can't always understand what he's trying to let us know.

I know some of you have asked me (throughout the two years since that first blog post about him) and I wanted to let y'all know that he's doing much better despite what the doctors have said. If this isn't proof that prayer works, I don't know is. :D

Anyway, I'm off to stalk the mailman while watching Pride and Prejudice with one of my besties. ;D

I hope you all had a great weekend :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless!

1 comment:

Amanda Borenstadt said...

What uplifting news. Miracles do happen. :)