Saturday, May 31, 2014

My View, Vol. 4: Adoration


This morning I took my mom to a new church (new to her, not to me). The last time I was there, I went with my friend Delaney for confession and ended up getting some Adoration time in before we left. I've always felt so at peace there that I'd been trying to get mom there for the past couple of months. Since mom is on vacation, I was finally able to take her and it was so worth it. She loved it. You can't see the whole thing (the room is so small and Instagram likes to crop pictures anyway) but, trust me, it's lovely. We spent some time there before really starting our day. They've begun celebrating Latin Masses at this particular parish (once per month) so we'll be back sometime soon. :) And that's my view for the week.

For more views, check out the link up at The Corner with a View.

I hope y'all have a blessed weekend. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless. :D



No comments: