Instead of dwelling on how much I intensely dislike the season, I'm going to focus on all the good I can experience during it. So here's my bucket list for this late Spring into Summer.
- Learn to knit a beret for myself.
- Go for a walk early mornings, before the heat begins.
- Have one weekend on which I play tourist around L.A. I might've been born and raised in the city but there's a lot of touristy things I have yet to experience.
- Spend an entire morning/afternoon just browsing records at Amoeba Records.
- Find a decent local bookstore that isn't part of a large chain and spend at least two hours exploring it.
- Have a picnic by a lake.
- Hike one of the trails in the Santa Monica mountains before it gets too hot to enjoy them.
- Visit my alma mater if only because I miss the campus location.
- Have a mini road trip, preferably away from L.A.
- Finish my third novel.
- Have lunch or dinner with friends I haven't seen in ages.
- Clean out all the random bookmarks on my browser.
- Learn to play a couple of songs by the Good Lovelies on the guitar.
- Attend at least one concert.
- Go to at least one museum.
- Go to the beach at least twice before the triple digits begin.
- Visit the Griffith Observatory.
As Clare said in her post, this isn't a "to-do" list but more of a list of fun things I'd like to do now that the weather is becoming warmer.
Anyway, this was just a fun blog post I wanted to share with y'all because I am stumped on what to blog about. Do any of you have any fun plans for the late spring / summer?
That's it for now. I need to go do some research on something for tomorrow. Cryptic, I know. ;)
As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D