I'm not going to write a long post because I have schoolwork but I'll leave you new readers (and you established readers who want a trip down memory lane) links to other posts I've written on Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati over the years.
- Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati Week, written right before I got sick and went downhill last year.
- Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati DVD and Book Reviews. Self-explanatory.
- Still Relevant Nearly 100 Years Later, quotes from letter he wrote that were, you guessed it, still relevant almost a century later. Written around the time of the SCOTUS ruling last year.
- Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati's Last Days Reminded Me of My Day. Parallels between his last days and my father's last days.
- 7 Quick Takes, Vol. 19: Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati Edition, me basically fangirling over how his example has enhanced my life and my faith.
- Why I Adopted Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati as My Spiritual Brother. Self-explanatory.
If you want to learn more about him, please visit the FrassatiUSA website.
Alright, I need to go back to studying. I'm going at a snail's pace because I really want to absorb everything we're studying. I tend to be a speed reader but I sometimes miss little details doing that; terrible habit. I believe I have an exam at some point this week and it's closed book so I need to really focus on the material. Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati, pray for me! (side note: yes, he's my personal patron saint for grad school since he died a few exams short of his own diploma.)
I hope y'all have a lovely rest of day/week. I hope to blog at some point before the week ends but we'll see how busy I get. ;)
As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D