Tuesday, November 3, 2015

And... Break!

Hello from the past... or, um, a couple of hours earlier. Well, that's confusing. Okay, let's start again. Hi! It's still Monday night as I write this but will be posted on Tuesday morning. Thank goodness for the "schedule" feature. ;)

I'll be taking an online break for the rest of the week. Can it be done? Who knows. I'd like to think I have enough willpower to do it. I have an unfortunate addiction to social media since most of my friends use it to communicate. However, I've been successful in the past AND I have a paper due in less than a week so, yeah, I need to do this. I hope that (with the break) I'll be able to get ahead in my coursework. That's the goal. I'm woefully behind right now because I lost a little over a week following the car accident but I'm going to apply some war paint and go for it. That's right, I'm going to war against time and the crazy amount of reading assigned for my courses and I intend to be victorious.

I hope to return next Tuesday at the latest. Yes, maybe I'm being very optimistic but I think I can actually do it. I have a number of blog posts already in the works (in my mind) but I really must do the responsible thing and catch up first. Hooray for getting the hang of this "adulting" thing people talk about. lol.

I will be praying for y'all during this break and hope y'all have a great week. :D

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

You got this! Prayers coming for you and your productivity!