Saturday, March 8, 2014

My View, Vol. 2: Disneyland

Here's this week's entry for Julie's link-up.

This week I headed back to Disneyland for the first time in 11 months. An annual pass was gifted to me so I'm going to try to make the most of it. I've taken photos with my dinky little phone camera before but none came out as good as these (taken with the latest version of the iPod touch). Here are some of my favorite shots of the day. Oh, and please don't take without asking.

Inside the Beast's Library.


Close up of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.


 Sun setting in Cars Land.

Sun setting over Paradise Pier.

 One final shot of the beautiful colors of sunset.

Sadly, I didn't see any nuns at Disneyland this time around but here's hoping I'll see more on some next trip. ;)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining in!!! And so coolio about Disneyland - never been there, so I liked your view. :)