Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mea Culpa

I got so caught up in doing more genealogical research on the family that I missed posting earlier today. Whoops. However, I'm kind of excited because I think I've finally found the Irish branch of the family. I'm basing that on the surname of my 4th great-grandmother via my paternal grandfather's side. I looked up the surname and saw that the origins are based in Ireland (in Galway *swoon* of all places). So, that's my excuse. However, it is sort of still Catholic related since, once again, I am using old church records of baptisms and marriages that Catholic priests kept. I'm sort of stuck in the early 1800s (1800-1830) right now but here's hoping I get unstuck soon.

Anyway, I've just spent hours doing this so I'm going to take a break from the laptop and eat (yes, I eat up until 10:30 p.m. sometimes) before I say my prayers. Oh, and I totally got back into praying the morning prayers today. Score!

That's it for now. As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

No comments: