Monday, March 24, 2014

Greetings from Edit-land

I am writing this late (and it's still Monday in L.A. so this counts for the day!) because I've been working on editing my novels. 

This is just the latest round of edits. I think I have one or two rounds more after this before it's ready for publication. My deadline is May 4th, too. No pressure or anything. ;) It's all very excited but very time consuming as well. I managed to do 8 chapters worth of edits... and that's after I started late and had my breaks. I don't know how much free time I'll have to blog but, oh, I will write something every day... even if it's late, like today.

I don't really have much to write since my day was spent editing and thoughts of Will, Lina, and the Los Angeles Westside are currently occupying my mind. The one thing I will pass along is a link that my good friend Thomas Pringle sent me. 

The parish where Fr. Kyle Schnippel is at was broken into and they need to both repair and replace items that were broken and stolen. If you can donate anything, please click this link and be generous. If you can't donate for whatever reason, please say a prayer for all involved.

And that's it for today. Short and sweet because I'm honestly tired of staring at my laptop's screen. That and I have food and prayers to get to before the day ends. Maybe I'll blog earlier tomorrow; I can certainly think of something solid to write when my head isn't filled with novel thoughts. ;)

I hope y'all had a great weekend!

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

1 comment:

Laura Pearl said...

How exciting! When is your novel going to be published?