Sunday, September 30, 2012

Infant of Prague FTW!

Can I just say that the Infant of Prague is amazing? I've done the 9 hour novena three times this week (last Sunday, Wednesday, and again yesterday into this morning) because I've had some really, really, really bad days/nights where I felt like I was going to have to be taken to the E.R. but I'm managed to stay okay thus far.

Except for a few moments of "ruh-oh, am I going to faint?" today, I've felt the best I've felt in a week or so. I tried to get a doctor's appointment last week with no luck. I will try again this week. I know the Infant of Prague will hear my prayers (well, the rest of them) in helping me get a doctor's appointment for my stomach problems. :)

Thanks to all who have been praying for me. Two bouts of food poisoning plus existing stomach issues made the last week one of the worst I've had in a while. Your prayers are greatly appreciated and will be returned when I pray the Rosary. :)

Anyway, just wanted to say... Infant of Prague FTW! ;)

Will blog again when I feel a bit better. :D

God bless,



P.S. Also a big shout-out to St. Timothy and all the other saints some of you have been praying to (for their intercessions) for me. St. Timothy's my buddy too. :D

2 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie Slavin said...

Be assured of my prayers. I'll add your name to the prayer list outside our chapel.

Emmy Cecilia said...

Thank you, Sr. Ann Marie. God bless you. :)