Saturday, June 16, 2012

It All Makes Sense Now!

Yes, the picture accurately describes how I feel right now. It'll be quick but I wanted to write about this.

Went to Saturday Vigil Mass since mom has to work tomorrow and what did I get? One: A major "ah ha!" moment about my vocation and my current time off that made everything make so much sense that I feel a wonderful peace. (I will eventually share what it is.) Thanks to my confessor for that great homily that brought this to me. Two: my new Rosary blessed by my confessor... after he jokingly said "No!" Three: A bigger desire to work for a church (parish). God bless Saturday Vigil Masses... and everyone who's been praying for me. I will try to catch up on emails and messages this week to personally thank you all. :)

Also, heads up: there is a good chance I will be in a funk tomorrow (third Father's Day without my dad) so I may not be in a chatty mood on twitter or blog. Because of this possibility, I want to wish all fathers a Happy Father's Day. If I do feel myself in a funk, I will offer it up for you guys. :D

I hope you all have a great weekend! :D

As always, thanks for reading and God bless! :D

1 comment:

Beth Anne @ Beth Anne's Best said...

*Hugs* Father's day is still hard for me 18 years later. I'll be praying for us tomorrow.