Monday, December 12, 2011

What Advent Is....

Okay, so, this is sort of a cop out (having a video instead of writing it myself) but I am still busy (unfortunately, I had some surprise time wasters pop up these last couple of days) so no post just yet. Maybe tomorrow, if life slows down a bit. :) Anyway, I thought Busted Halo did a pretty darn good job at giving the basics so I thought it was worth a share. :)



By the by, CINO college post is a work in progress because I am trying to find a way to make a decent post without ranting about my prison sentence, er... my last year studying at the chamber of torture... err, school. See? Not so easy. ;)

Also, I am posting my annual patron saint poll (to pick this blog's patron saint for the year) so if you have any suggestions, please tweet me or leave me a FB comment. :D Poll goes up on Thursday. ;)

Sorry for the small update but my time management skills are not used to the type of work I've had to do recently. I promise I'll try to make things work and post something soon. :D

Oh, and I hope y'all had a great feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe. :D

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless. :D

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I forgot my headphones, so I guess I'll have to watch the Video when I am no longer at work. (And yes that means I should probably be working now and not blog hopping... Ooops!).

I picked a patron saint for my blog last year, but then never actually "did" anything with it, other than have one post about my blog's patron way back in January. So I'm a little curious, what exactly is having a blog patron saint for you? Do you do anything special/say any special prayers in regards to that saint? Just curious!

Peace.