I like to do this once a year since I get new followers who know little about me. This is just a fun list of ten random things you might've not known about me.
1. I can juggle. I learned how to juggle and balance things on the tips of my fingers when I was about 7 years old. I can juggle most things and I still have pretty good balance.
2. I've been an Anglophile and Hibernophile for as long as I can remember. I used to love British and Irish boybands in my pre-teens and early teens and was never into their American counterparts.
3. I used to take everything apart to figure out how it worked. Vacuums, TVs, computers, etc. I don't do it as much anymore but I still like the idea of it.
4. Speaking of taking things apart for fun, I was a member of the Bob Vila's Kids Club when I was younger. To this day, I still like building things. Home Depot remains one of my favorite places to waste time.
5. I like random scents: the "new book" smell, fresh cut grass, the way the pavement smells when it starts raining, etc. I love the smell of flowers before I see them. I am very scent oriented. Ironically enough, it took me years to find a perfume that went with my body chemistry.
6. I cannot wear lipstick or most makeup. I've found out that I look weird with most makeup... like I'm a young girl trying too hard to look grown up. Suits me fine since I'm not big on wearing it anyway.
7. I wore jeans and pants up until a few years ago out of rebellion. My dad (you read that right) used to dress me in the girliest, frilliest dresses imaginable so when I got the chance to make my own wardrobe decisions, I went all trousers. Now I prefer skirts and dresses.
8. I can do many voice imitations -- speaking and singing. Only those closest to me have ever heard them though. They only come out when I'm at my silliest. :D I once considered becoming a voice-over actress.
9. Ms. Shelby Flint was my vocal teacher when I was growing up. She is the one who taught me to sing properly.
10. I wanted to be a nun when I grew up and St. Francis of Assisi was my favorite saint. To this day people will randomly ask me if I remember when I used to say, in a matter-of-fact voice/tone, that I was going to grow up to be a nun... particularly a Carmelite.
And now you know things very few people knew before I posted this. :D Yes, this is another filler post until I can get the CINO post ready... which I think may get scheduled for tomorrow. ;)
Anyway, hope y'all are having a good start of week. :D
As always, thanks for reading and God bless.