I know, I know... I'm a little late posting this as it's nearly 9 p.m. but today is my long day (Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm on campus all day) so I have a valid excuse. ;) I am actually supposed to be doing Statistics (ah, math class) homework but I think writing this post is a good excuse to put it off a little while longer. ;)
Anyway, today is "Catholic Media Promotion Day" and I wanted to contribute to it by posting this blog post with links to my favorite sites, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say?. Fr. Z is the man. Can we please hire him at my CINO college so that we can get a proper education?
- Catholica Omnia. Not only is Thomas my occasional partner in tweeting crime (if you have either one of us on Twitter you'll know what I mean, lol), but I've gotten a lot of great use of the Catechism posts he's been posting for the past year.
- Catholic Fire. One of the first Catholic blogs I followed shortly after creating this one, I've learned a lot from Jean Heimann.
- Catholic News Agency This site, along with the one below (Zenit) are the first places I look for my news of the Catholic world.
- Zenit I get their news delivered to my inbox on a daily basis which makes it easy for my "always at school/doing homework" schedule.
- CatholicsConfess.It Created by my good friend Andrew (who's also my "go-to" guy for advice), this is the new kid on the block. I used it for my last confession and I will continue using it... and you should do the same.
- The Break with Fr. Roderick An awesome priest who embraces his geeky side. Enough said.
- The SaintCast. Dr. Paul Camarata, whom I interviewed from Catholic Blogger Month, hasn't updated the podcast much in months but it's worth going back to listen to past episodes.
- Catholic Foodie. Hi, my name is Emmy... I'm a Catholic, a foodie, and I listen to Catholic Foodie. If you haven't checked out this podcast, do it... now.
Random Catholic Stuff Online:
- Patrick Madrid. Do I even need to introduce him to y'all? lol. One of my favorite apologists whom I'm lucky enough to call a friend.
- Grace Before Meals. Like I said, I'm a foodie. lol. Also, Fr. Leo has great recipes and he does an excellent job on weaving food and faith together.
- 54 Day Rosary Novena. I've done the novena twice already and I cannot recommend it enough.
My Own Projects:
- Journey of a Catholic Nerd Writer. Have I thanked y'all enough for continuing to read my blog? Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!
- Envoy Magazine. Once upon a time I was just a girl with a blog. Then Patrick Madrid stumbled upon this blog and before you knew it I was offered the amazing opportunity to write to Envoy Magazine. My first article, A Gift From My Father, debuted in issue 9.3 and I will keep y'all updated when the next article is released. :)
- To Be Announced. Apart from my first novel, a good friend of mine and I are in the process of creating a website aimed to a specific demographic which we feel is currently being overlooked. Stay tuned for more inform. ;)
And that is it. I'm sorry this post is so short but I still have math homework to do and I'm in the final month and a half of the semester so you know I'm all over it like white on rice. lol. :) As soon as I get a break from homework (hopefully on Friday), I will finish and post the Lenten post I've been working on. :)
I hope y'all had a great day and have a wonderful rest of week. :D
As always, thanks for reading and God Bless. :D