Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mama Mary!

Today is the birthday of Our Mother, Mary. Everything I said in the podcast for the TotusTuus website two years ago still remains true, when I feel like the world is crumbling in around me I can always find refuge in her loving arms. When I feel like I am alone, I always remember that I have her and Jesus (and, of course, God!) and that their love will get me through whatever it is that I am struggling through. Through the Rosary (which I try to pray at least once a day) and through the scapulars I wear (both brown and green), I feel like I am always connected to her (and, subsequently) God). It's an amazing feeling that is both indescribable and priceless. :D

I am missing school today since I have a really bad backache and am in a lot of pain but I know that they're celebrating this day at my school since it is named after her (and now you know where I go to school, lol). We were told to wear blue but since I won't be there, I'll do what I can from home. :D

Anyway, I just wanted to wish Mama Mary a happy birthday and urge you to pray the Rosary as often as you can. As that infamous shirt with the Rosary beads says "Have you called your Mother today?" ;)

I hope y'all have a wonderful day. As always, thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments: