Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It Was Nice While It Lasted

Today is the last day of my Spring Break because I am going to rededicate myself to my schoolwork tomorrow. I have one paper due tomorrow night and another due on Monday (which I want to finish early). Since my Art Appreciation class ends next Friday (the 10th) I want to study for the final so I finish it earlier. Just a couple more weeks of this... I hope. lol. Don't expect me to write much until probably Sunday. I will keep y'all updated though. :D

I hope everyone is having a good week thus far. And, thank you for the prayers. The temptations keep coming but it's so much easier now; it's no longer a struggle for me. :D



P.S. Has anyone noticed that a majority of us college students didn't have a proper Spring Break this year? Almost everyone I know (who's still in college) is working on at least one paper. It's a conspiracy, I tell you... lol. ;)

No comments: