Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Big Announcement Hints

Since I am once again swamped with homework (last time for a couple of weeks... thank God!), I won't be able to post a proper entry. I will, however, post a couple of hints (spoilers, if you'd like to call them that) regarding my big announcement.

First hint: It involves writing. (I can already hear a few smart aleck friends saying "When does it not?" lol)

Second hint: A second party is involved... but said second party won't be co-writing with me.

Third hint: If you had asked me what path I wanted my career to take, I would've answered "this one."

Feel free to guess. I think I will be making some sort of formal announcement in the next couple of weeks -- I'm just waiting to get certain details so y'all can have all the information at once. :D

And now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to rest before diving back into the homework. Not feeling too great so I need breaks often.

Oh, btw, anyone guess which school I mentioned in my post yesterday? I will eventually post pictures of my new school. :D

Until next time, thanks for reading and God Bless.

1 comment:

Monique said...

I don't like waiting!! Lol...Can't wait to hear the good news! Also...I miss ya on FB and Twitter! :(