Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Prayer Request

Hey everyone. Sorry no entry tonight. I just wanted to post a quick prayer request. With my parents wedding anniversary coming up (it would've been their 27th wedding anniversary), as well as my father's would be 67th birthday, my mom's becoming more depressed and withdrawn from everything and everyone. She didn't even go to work today because of her depression, and that itself is a bad sign because she very rarely misses (even when she's sick). If y'all can please pray for her, I would greatly appreciate it. I feel helpless watching her go through this and I know it's only going to get worse.

Anyway, that's it for today. I'm drained - physically and emotionally - and sleep is looking really good right now. I will try to post something more substantial tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

God bless!
- Emmy

Posted through iPod touch.

5 comments:

Monique said...

You and your mom are in my prayers. Sending you lots of love and strength. God Bless.

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Know that we will be praying for your mom. I'll put the request in our prayer list here at the motherhouse and will also ask the sisters in my convent to pray.

Kathryn said...

Praying! I can only imagine how rough it will be for you both.

Unknown said...

Praying for both you and your mother!

Melissa Cecilia said...

Thank you all for your prayers!