Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey guys. I have a little prayer request. I am going to have an EEG test (Brain Waves Test) tomorrow morning to figure out why I've been so lightheaded 24/7 and why I can't concentrate on anything (yes, it's been a year that I've been suffering this). They want to rule out all things medical (and make sure it's all anxiety related) so this test has been ordered. I can't deny that I am nervous. If y'all can please just pray that everything goes alright, I would appreciate that from the bottom of my heart. I rarely ask for prayers for myself -- I would rather ask for prayers for others -- but this is something that is huge. I shall not wig out, I promise. lol. :D

Okay, that's it. I just published a blog I started yesterday (which was saved as a draft). I think y'all will enjoy it and will have a chuckle over it. So, please, go read the blog "You Know You're Catholic When..." :D

As always, thanks for reading and God Bless. :D
.

No comments: