Saturday, June 7, 2008

St. Therese of Lisieux

Ever go through a day where someone's name, or a certain thing, keeps popping up? A couple of days ago it was St. Maria Goretti. Yesterday, it was St. Therese of Lisieux. Well, no, the whole thing has been gradually building up but yesterday her name kept popping up a lot... especially on the Spanish version of ETWN. Even Fr. Alberto Cutie (who I'm a big fan of -- read his book "Real Life, Real Love" if you haven't!) mentioned on his show Hablando Claro Con El Padre Alberto (Speaking Clearly with Fr. Alberto) that she was the one who inspired him to go into his vocation. Also, I did not know that St. Therese suffered anxiety. Right at a time where I'm having this massive sort of enlightment over my illness and everything, her name keeps coming up which leads me to wonder if maybe it's a sign from God to look into her life and how she lived it. I have a lot more to write about this, as well as my huge transformation, later on. I just wanted to jot this down before I forgot (because sometimes I will forget or will go off topic when I write my blogs).

Hope everyone's having a good day. :D As always, thanks for reading and God Bless.
.

No comments: