Monday, February 25, 2008

Teeny Little Update

Just wanted to check it with everyone. I'm sorry I haven't written much in the last couple of days. There really hasn't been much to write about -- boredom seems to have attached itself to me. I guess I should be grateful that I don't have much going on but I'm getting way too bored.

Just to recap what's been going on: there have been a lot of changes in my house -- lots of cleaning, lots of throwing things away and a lot of changing ways. Overall, it's a stressful (and that gets boring) yet productive thing. Only highlights of my last couple of days have been the rain we've been experiencing and also the Oscars yesterday. That's about it. lol.

Mom found a framed pictured of Santo Niño de Atocha that my paternal grandmother (may God rest her soul) gave to me when I was younger. I will hopefully have a picture of it tomorrow. I also found this frame picture of Jesus Christ (holding a lamb and being followed by other lambs) knocking on a door that my oldest friend (who I've known since we were little 5 year-old munchkins) gave to me on my 18th birthday. I have completely forgotten I had it. Picture of that also coming up, hopefully tomorrow.

Alright, well, that's my update for tonight. I still have a lot of to do -- a lot to clean up, a little eating to do, and also reading a bit of St. Teresa of Avila's biography before I get to bed. Have I mentioned it's 11 p.m.? Yeah. So much to do in so little time. :D

Until next time... thanks for reading and God Bless. :D

No comments: